Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to Basics

The body works in weird and mysterious ways.  My last blog mentioned how I so gracefully fell off of a treadmill, by just stepping down. I didn't do anything crazy or radical... just trying to step off of it.  I have spent the last 3 days favoring my right ankle, getting it massaged, iced, elevated and wrapped. It finally started to feel better last night.  This morning, I wake up, to my left knee not cooperating.  What the heck is this?  It wont even bend properly! I don't recall doing anything to it.. I definitely didn't bang it, twist it and I even stopped working out until my ankle was healed.  

So all day long I am hobbling around, limping on the OTHER side now.  Did my left knee feel bad for my right ankle? Or is my body just trying to mess with me less than a week before a MAJOR certification program... Needless to say.. this needs to cease.. and immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment